SafelyRTW Online Course Overview
The Safely RTW online course will allow employees to learn key strategies to keep themselves and others safe in shared workplaces during Covid-normal. The course combines educational and self-assessment elements, and learners will receive a practical take-away guide for their personal reference.
Users have access for 4 weeks after first login. After completing the online course, learners will be able to
- prepare themselves for their return to shared workplaces, including safe commute options
- use shared spaces and equipment safely
- adapt their pre-Covid workplace behaviours to Covid-safe practices
- download a practical take-away guide for future quick reference
- download and print their individual course completion certificate for compliance reporting.
Disclaimer: As the COVID-19 situation constantly changes, so too does COVID-19 response advice. This course covers general COVID-safe principles, and does not provide specific COVID-19 health advice. Please keep up-to-date with COVID-safety response advice from the Department of Health or the related authority in your area, and follow any practices, advice or COVID-safe directives issued by these organisations. We make no warranty of the suitability of our course/s, and as the purchaser, you have determined the training is fit for your own purpose, which you may or may not be supplementing with your own policies, communications and additional training provided by your organisation.