Safely WFH Online Course Overview
The Safely WFH online course will allow employees to self-assess and follow the correct steps to ensure their home office and remote working conditions are safe, conducive to a connected and productive work environment, and also comply with safe work conditions.
Users have access for 4 weeks after first login. After completing the online course, learners will be able to
- get into a work from home routine and ensure their home office is set up for success
- stay connected with their colleagues and friends
- adopt sound ergonomic work practices and workstation set up
- navigate work and environmental WFH factors
- plan for emergencies and family considerations
- use self-care tactics while working remotely from home
- download and print their individual action plan for compliance reporting and discussions with supervisors if required.
Disclaimer: The Safely WFH course was developed in collaboration with some of Australia’s leading organisations to help guide office workers on how to safely set-up home office working conditions. The course covers general ideas, concepts and principles, and is by no means designed to provide medical or specific safety advice. Please follow any directions, procedures or safety advice provided to you by your workplace manager and/or your safety, human resources advisor or relevant safety authority in your region.